SWIFT Codes for Thai Banks
The following is a list of SWIFT codes, or Routing numbers for Thai banks. They are required when sending money to a Thai account in order to streamline the transfer process...
- Bangkok Bank
- Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
- Siam City Bank
- Bank of Ayudhya
- Krung Thai Bank
- The Government Savings Bank
- Thai Military Bank (TMB)
- HSBC Thailand
- Thanachart Bank
- UOB (United Overseas Bank)
The information on this page is correct as far as we know, but you should make your own verifications and we accept no responsibility for any errors. If you spot a mistake, please email us.
Need advice? Got a question? Go to our Thailand Forum
Top FAQs about Thailand
Latest Thailand Forum Topics
- AIS Switching from Pre-paid to Post-paid
- Cost of living rising fast in Thailand
- Finally identified a good quality power strip in Thailand
- Where to get an abortion in Thailand?
- Renting in Mukdahan
- Extension Based On Marriage At Chang Wattana.
- A curious phenomena with other Farangs
- The smoke haze problem in Chiang Rai
- Thailand Snake Identification
- Internet Access in Rural Thailand