SWIFT Codes for Thai Banks
The following is a list of SWIFT codes, or Routing numbers for Thai banks. They are required when sending money to a Thai account in order to streamline the transfer process...
- Bangkok Bank
- Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
- Siam City Bank
- Bank of Ayudhya
- Krung Thai Bank
- The Government Savings Bank
- Thai Military Bank (TMB)
- HSBC Thailand
- Thanachart Bank
- UOB (United Overseas Bank)
The information on this page is correct as far as we know, but you should make your own verifications and we accept no responsibility for any errors. If you spot a mistake, please email us.
Need advice? Got a question? Go to our Thailand Forum
Top FAQs about Thailand
Latest Thailand Forum Topics
[CaRP] Can't open cache file.
- Should I buy a Kindle in Thailand?
- Perhaps Appearance Says it All
- Thai-Farang Baby
- Trouble Up North
- The smoke haze problem in Chiang Rai
- Thailand's top spymaster to join CAT
- Thai satellites footprints
- Anyone know how much a small apartment in Pattaya per month?
- Foreigner's wife buying land in Thailand?
- Insurance for tourists coming to Thailand