SWIFT Codes for Thai Banks
The following is a list of SWIFT codes, or Routing numbers for Thai banks. They are required when sending money to a Thai account in order to streamline the transfer process...
- Bangkok Bank
- Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
- Siam City Bank
- Bank of Ayudhya
- Krung Thai Bank
- The Government Savings Bank
- Thai Military Bank (TMB)
- HSBC Thailand
- Thanachart Bank
- UOB (United Overseas Bank)
The information on this page is correct as far as we know, but you should make your own verifications and we accept no responsibility for any errors. If you spot a mistake, please email us.
Need advice? Got a question? Go to our Thailand Forum
Top FAQs about Thailand
Latest Thailand Forum Topics
- I like Thailand because.................................
- Random Attacks on Foreigners in Bangkok
- New US Ambassador to Thailand - former envoy N.Korea
- Are Thai girls really so bad in marriage?
- Photography in Thailand
- The smoke haze problem in Chiang Rai
- Motor Show Pretties..
- I'm tired of living in Thailand
- Thai-Farang Baby
- Main differences between Thailand and UK?