SWIFT Codes for Thai Banks
The following is a list of SWIFT codes, or Routing numbers for Thai banks. They are required when sending money to a Thai account in order to streamline the transfer process...
- Bangkok Bank
- Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
- Siam City Bank
- Bank of Ayudhya
- Krung Thai Bank
- The Government Savings Bank
- Thai Military Bank (TMB)
- HSBC Thailand
- Thanachart Bank
- UOB (United Overseas Bank)
The information on this page is correct as far as we know, but you should make your own verifications and we accept no responsibility for any errors. If you spot a mistake, please email us.
Need advice? Got a question? Go to our Thailand Forum
Top FAQs about Thailand
Latest Thailand Forum Topics
[CaRP] Can't open remote newsfeed .
- BBC's Bangkok Airport of Smiles
- Ladyboys in Thailand ~ Why?
- Bangkok has the 8th most dangerous transport system for women
- Visa extension at Mae Sai or Chiang Rai immigration based on marriage
- International Surrogacy in Thailand
- Wat Dhammakaya - Industrial Scale Buddhism
- Are Thai girls really so bad in marriage?
- Phone hacking scandal started in Thailand
- Thai-Farang Baby
- Photography in Thailand