SWIFT Codes for Thai Banks
The following is a list of SWIFT codes, or Routing numbers for Thai banks. They are required when sending money to a Thai account in order to streamline the transfer process...
- Bangkok Bank
- Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
- Siam City Bank
- Bank of Ayudhya
- Krung Thai Bank
- The Government Savings Bank
- Thai Military Bank (TMB)
- HSBC Thailand
- Thanachart Bank
- UOB (United Overseas Bank)
The information on this page is correct as far as we know, but you should make your own verifications and we accept no responsibility for any errors. If you spot a mistake, please email us.
Need advice? Got a question? Go to our Thailand Forum
Top FAQs about Thailand
Latest Thailand Forum Topics
- Alternative Housing in Thailand
- The problem with Thai hospitals
- Thai-Farang Baby
- IVF Clinics in Bangkok
- Are Thai girls really so bad in marriage?
- Chiang Mai 'haunted' house - info please.
- The smoke haze problem in Chiang Rai
- Chinese company sends 12,700 employees on holiday to Thailand
- Divorce Settlement in Thailand
- Thai airlines face scrutiny over safety