Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Taiwanese Girl sued boyfriend for shaving her pubic hairs while sleeping

6 posts in this topic

Posted

[b]No indictment for shaving hairs[/b]

[i]2006/6/13. The China Post staff[/i]

[b]Hairs are just like hair.[/b]

That's the only reason why a Taipei district prosecutor has dismissed the charges a girl brought against her boyfriend who shaved her pubic hairs.

The prosecutor told last Friday the girl the Criminal Code says shaving of hair isn't punishable. "So shall be the shaving of hairs," he intoned.

"You have my sympathy," the prosecutor said to comfort her. "But I can't help you."

She wanted to get even with her boyfriend, who did the shaving on last February 8, while she was asleep at her apartment room in suburban Taipei.

On waking up the next day, she found her shaven and filed complaints with police.

Investigators questioned the boyfriend, who admitted to the shaving to teach her "a lesson," because she was walking out on him. Police charged him with bodily injury.

Posted

I want to know how he did this without waking her up. That's quite a trick!

Posted

The usual bullsh*t-lawsuit made in USA.

But what works out successfully within the US has no chance in an Asian court.

Posted

He should charge her at least NT$ 1000.00 for a proper hair cut and shave.

Posted

It will grow back, so no harm. :P

Posted

Actually Asian women shave their pubic hairs while westerners don't, usually (not sure about Japanese... :( )
So why is she complaining if somebody is doing it for her...? :( :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Orient Expat Friends
Meet your global neighbours. . .

• Best 3G data operator in Vietnam?
      By Kim Tran · Posted
      Hi Mikki, I may help. But first tell me which device you tend to use 3G with? And what are your needs for 3G service (website surfing; viber/skype communication; watching movies...etc.)? 
    • Speed cameras in Thailand
      By Morlar · Posted
      Did you see the RAC report on how much money the camera at the southern end of the M11 makes, yet has allegedy doubled collisions from people jamming on their brakes to try and avoid having their picture taken? It's all about the money in the UK, it's all about the money in Thailand.
      By BlahBlahBlah · Posted
      A perfectly legal way of extorting money from individuals. 
      By Morlar · Posted
      I almost put this in the 'How Thailand has Changed' topic but I think it's worth it's own thread. I got a speeding fine in the post today, over the 90 kph limit in Pha Yao a week or two ago. The fine is ฿400, paid at the post office. They don't care who was driving and you don't get any penalty points. The car I was using is in my sister in law's name, the owner is reposnsible for paying the fine and if you're late you have problems taxing your car when the time comes. It's worth noting also that there are red light cameras all over Chiang Rai now (and much of Thailand I think) and they do work (although I never go through red lights). My sister in law also got fined (caught on camera) a few months ago. It's too early to say EU style regulation comes to Thailand, but it certainly raised an eyebrow.
    • Foreigner, have Lao girlfriend and daughter. Worried about the Lao law.
      By stumpy · Posted
      @brewsterbudgen  I think you will be fine as the cops will be celebrating too.