Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chinese man drinks gasoline for 42 years

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Just the smell of it makes me want to do just about anything but drink the stuff. I don't know how huffers can get high off petrol, either.

For the Aussies among you, the guy looks a bit like comedian Dave Hughes, prompting Hughesy to issue a denial that it was him!

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/photo/2011-07/12/content_12888544.htm

Posted

Diesel would be a much safer option. It's far less likely to ignite when using a naked flame. However, it's a bitch to wash the smell out of your clothes if you spill it on them. Trust me, I know about this.

Posted

Well, if the Russians can drink alcohol made from 2x4s, then the Chinese can drink gas! Maybe that's why the two countries get along so well.

Posted (edited)

They say the Cantonese will eat anything with four legs except a table and anything with wings except an aeroplane. You could make the same assertion that the Russians have given a go to anything that can be converted to alcohol. Their life expectancy, especially the men, is significantly reduced as a result.

Edited by Uncle Gweilo

Posted

When he finally kicks the bucket, they'll need to take care at the crematorium. :rofl2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Orient Expat Friends
Meet your global neighbours. . .

• What's wrong with the UK?
      By BlahBlahBlah · Posted
      I see that figures released today show that 565,000 migrants arrived in the UK in the last 3 years. I understand that the majority of them work hard and pay their taxes, but how much longer can the already crippled infrastructure of the UK cope? Schools, hospitals, housing and other utilities are simply not coping. The vast majority of the migrants are coming from Europe, most of them unskilled or semi-skilled and are forcing wages down for those in already low paid jobs. The problem is that whilst the UK economy is growing (allegedly) the majority of the rest of Europe is still firmly gripped in recession, thus there is going to be a continual conveyor belt of unwanted migrants turning up on our doorstep, placing even further strain on infrastructure? As Han Solo once said “I have a bad feeling about this”.
    • Thai-Farang Baby
      By Stocky · Posted
      Is that some kind of Church of St Steven of Jobs?
    • Where to go for honeymoon in Asia ?
      By ironloyalty · Posted
      Going for full 4 days in Tokyo enough or not? Not going to other place although I am a bit regret now...
    • Thai-Farang Baby
      By Morlar · Posted
      ​ ​According to my wife, he's copying me when he puts his hands in his pockets. I think he's probably just a cool guy. . .    
    • TOT Fiber 2u
      By ironloyalty · Posted
      Cheap! I am using Maxis which gives me only 10Mbps for RM150.