Spanish in Vietnam? Hola!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I know this forum is mainly directed to the English speaking community in Vietnam, but I do happen to speak Spanish as well and I was wondering if this is something I can teach on the side of teaching English. Is there a demand for Spanish? just wondering... :blahblah1:

Posted

seems to be some demand in Hanoi, yo, tambien hablar espanol, pero no es bastante bien por trabajar, yo apprender por la calle, pero suerte a ti, soy pensamos se puede en Hanoi,

Posted

thank you! yeah let's see what happens in HCMC, maybe I can do some tutoring as well.

:blahblah1:

Posted

Hola Pricilla!

yo puedo contacto escuela AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL(high school) ais.edu.vn. they have/had a spanish teacher(fr spain under spanish govt program) teaching their part time. She left for spain end of the summer i believe so i dont think they found anyone. they did offer several spanish class.

Also, the Vietnam national university offers spanish class, thought by a few spanish teacher(MA degree from spain) their vietnamese grad students. So you maybe able to work see if they need a non-spanish/non-vietnamese spanish teacher.

good luck!

Posted

Thank you talktomuch, I'll contact them to see if they are still looking. :P

Posted

I love Spanish though i can only say :gracious and hola. . I think its a very sweet and romantic language. i hope i will have time to study Spanish beside English

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Orient Expat Friends
Meet your global neighbours. . .

• Increasing Rate of Suicide Among South korean Youths
      By Morlar · Posted
      No idea, why don't you tell us. Is god the answer?
    • Increasing Rate of Suicide Among South korean Youths
      By joshie · Posted
      Why is suicide rate among south korean youths on the increase?
    • Blood Tests for Marrying in Laos
      By METHOS · Posted
      Not familiar with your situation, but I do believe that your blood type can create problems with regard to pregnancy, for example, if you are RH negative.
    • Blood Tests for Marrying in Laos
      By johninlaos · Posted
      Let me thank you again for sharing your advice previously on other issues I am experiencing in the marriage process for Laos. But I now have one which seems more urgent. My girlfriend and myself have already completed our required health check for satisfying the document checklist to apply for a marriage licence. Had our x-rays, vitals checked, HIV check and blood tests for whatever they check BUT now the hospital has called and insisted we both return and have a further blood test. They said, to my girlfriend, that it is to check 'our blood is ok for us to have children together'. Now forgive my lack of medical qualification but people with human blood can make children together. No amount of testing can pre-determine whether a child will be perfectly healthy. So my questions to all those who have married in Laos and completed the documents as required... Did you all do this second blood test and what is it actually testing for? Can you refuse to take the test and still have the licence to marry issued? Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated as this appears urgent due to the hospital contacting and asking us to go back immediately for the test.. TIA JohninLaos
    • Advice on Police Criminal Check Documents for Marriage in laos
      By johninlaos · Posted
      Thanks for your help on this matter guys, I have spoken with the Police in UK and they are processing a document for me at no charge. They will mail to the UK address of a family member and the family member will Courier it to me Internationally.