Spanish in Vietnam? Hola!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I know this forum is mainly directed to the English speaking community in Vietnam, but I do happen to speak Spanish as well and I was wondering if this is something I can teach on the side of teaching English. Is there a demand for Spanish? just wondering... :blahblah1:

Posted

seems to be some demand in Hanoi, yo, tambien hablar espanol, pero no es bastante bien por trabajar, yo apprender por la calle, pero suerte a ti, soy pensamos se puede en Hanoi,

Posted

thank you! yeah let's see what happens in HCMC, maybe I can do some tutoring as well.
:blahblah1:

Posted

Hola Pricilla!

yo puedo contacto escuela AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL(high school) ais.edu.vn. they have/had a spanish teacher(fr spain under spanish govt program) teaching their part time. She left for spain end of the summer i believe so i dont think they found anyone. they did offer several spanish class.

Also, the Vietnam national university offers spanish class, thought by a few spanish teacher(MA degree from spain) their vietnamese grad students. So you maybe able to work see if they need a non-spanish/non-vietnamese spanish teacher.

good luck!

Posted

Thank you talktomuch, I'll contact them to see if they are still looking. :P

Posted

I love Spanish though i can only say :gracious and hola. . I think its a very sweet and romantic language. i hope i will have time to study Spanish beside English

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Orient Expat Friends
Meet your global neighbours. . .

• The smoke haze problem in Chiang Rai
      By stumpy · Posted
      The rain has cleared the air so any respiratory problems now ??
    • Americans, guns and their constitution
      By TizMe · Posted
      http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/03/25/1373205/-Australian-comedian-tries-to-make-sense-of-American-gun-laws-nailed-it# Comedian Jim Jeffries tackled one of the most controversial subjects in the U.S. gun control laws.
      Jeffries was once the victim of a home invasion in which he was tied up and beaten with his girlfriend, who was also threatened with rape. You'd think he'd have some cause for carrying a gun, no? Wrong! He brilliantly nails why Americans need to make a case for more gun control: http://youtu.be/C_MFSD_UoEE  
    • The smoke haze problem in Chiang Rai
      By Morlar · Posted
      ​ For the sake of completeness, here's the same shot (give or take a few tens of metres) this afternoon. Lovely! . . .  
    • Moving to Hong Kong with baby
      By mars2012hk · Posted
      Hi Stanley is indeed nice, it is also the second most expensive place to live in HK after the peak. Which size are you looking after and what is your budget? RS
    • Job market (communication industry) and salaries / cost of living in Hong Kong
      By mars2012hk · Posted
      Hi The local market is less and less keen to hire professionals - especially in communications - who are not capable of reading and writing standard Chinese. Classified Post publishes a detailed and pretty accurate salary index every year; you can easily find it on the Internet. HK$350-400k for a couple with a kid is extremely low. For 20k/mo you will get around 400 sq ft. on the island and that's just for the accomodation. International childcare alone will cost you 10-15k per mo on top of that. Overall, the cost of life in Hong Kong is higher than in most European capital cities including London. RS