Spanish in Vietnam? Hola!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I know this forum is mainly directed to the English speaking community in Vietnam, but I do happen to speak Spanish as well and I was wondering if this is something I can teach on the side of teaching English. Is there a demand for Spanish? just wondering... :blahblah1:

Posted

seems to be some demand in Hanoi, yo, tambien hablar espanol, pero no es bastante bien por trabajar, yo apprender por la calle, pero suerte a ti, soy pensamos se puede en Hanoi,

Posted

thank you! yeah let's see what happens in HCMC, maybe I can do some tutoring as well.
:blahblah1:

Posted

Hola Pricilla!

yo puedo contacto escuela AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL(high school) ais.edu.vn. they have/had a spanish teacher(fr spain under spanish govt program) teaching their part time. She left for spain end of the summer i believe so i dont think they found anyone. they did offer several spanish class.

Also, the Vietnam national university offers spanish class, thought by a few spanish teacher(MA degree from spain) their vietnamese grad students. So you maybe able to work see if they need a non-spanish/non-vietnamese spanish teacher.

good luck!

Posted

Thank you talktomuch, I'll contact them to see if they are still looking. :P

Posted

I love Spanish though i can only say :gracious and hola. . I think its a very sweet and romantic language. i hope i will have time to study Spanish beside English