Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are Kiwi Women The World's Most Sexually Active?

2 posts in this topic


According to Sexologist Dr Michelle Mars, New Zealand women are the most sexually experienced in the world.
Her recent report shows that your average Kiwi bird has 20.4 sex partners in a lifetime.

Before we proceed any further with this rather surprising statement, is there anyone out there who is able to define in plain English exactly what a 'Sexologist' is?
Do they simply dole out their recommendations to reactivate the sex lives of dysfunctional couples, or do they also undertake 'surrogate' type duties, like stimulating and getting a leg over a flatlining bloke, with the purpose of bringing him back to sexual stability.

Dr Mars certainly comes down hard on N Z blokes, saying that they are actually to blame for the 'high' number of partners.
Quote; 'The men aren't very good at picking up women unless they are really drunk. [Does she mean male or female, or both?]
'What happens is that women are more likely to ask men for sex as men are to ask women. I think that's quite positive. More of a gender balance.'....[Yup.]

I've never been to this small country at the back of beyond, were the 4 legged inhabitants outnumber the 2 leggers, so I'm not qualified to comment on the matter. But having just consumed my cornflakes and had a sudden vision of your average drunken Kiwis copulating,it was almost inducive to vomiting.
I've certainly seen some prime examples of Kiwi capabilities. During a couple of years in Aussie-land, which included a 6 mth stint at a bauxite mine at Gove,NT, there were some corkers 'working' there.
In fact when the 'dry' canteen eventually went, 'wet,' they never turned up for work most of the time. And as far as I know were eventually sent back to Darwin.

I wonder what that Dr Mars looks like.... :doh:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


skydiver777 - wonder what that Dr Mars looks like....

You can see her pictures in her old blog. Not much activity there it seems. Her other new website is also not operating.

And this is what she calls her hoax-website.

I like such women, who put such stuff on the internet. If she is for real, she is a woman who likes fun and sex and is not hateful against men.

Kiwi women have more sex

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Orient Expat Friends
Meet your global neighbours. . .

  • Posts

    • Thailand vs Philippines
      By TizMe · Posted
      So far I'm enjoying PH. I'm still staying in company funded hotel at the moment, but move into my condo on Saturday. My commute to the office each day will consist of just walking across the road, so I'll spend most of my commute time in elevator.  I'm not married yet !!! There won't be any sharing of body fluids with my landlord here, but my real estate agent is pretty cute though. ;)      
    • Moving to Hong Kong with baby
      By cheesindave · Posted
      My advice is come here yourself and have a good look around. Or when you arrive stay in a serviced apartment at first and then have a good look around for an apartment/house until you find something you like. You'll probably find homes here are quite different to the US. Personally I prefer living in the New Territories as I prefer a quieter life in a rural village. As Mars said Stanley is nice, but very expensive. Also if you are travelling through Aberdeen tunnel regularly it quickly becomes a pain. You generally get a lot more for your money in the New Territories, if travelling to HK Island is not an issue I'd look at places like Sai Kung/Clearwater Bay. It really depends on what you are looking for and what your budget will be.
    • If I set up a company in Hong Kong can I get a residence permit?
      By cheesindave · Posted
      Incorrect, the Capital Investment Visa scheme no longer exists in Hong Kong and the minimum investment was HK$10 million. For an investment visa, whilst there is no official minimum investment you must prove that the applicant is in a position to make substantial contribution to the economy of the HKSAR. It is well known in the business community here that the financial investment is a minimum of HK$7 million to obtain an Investment Visa (even though the gov do state no minimum investment) and show that you are going to be hiring locals and contributing substantially to the local economy. (ie HK$7m) I know this as fact as I looked into the process with lawyers when I was setting up a company in HK. I also have a number of friends running various businesses in HK. Unless you have a good deal of money to invest it is anything but simple for someone without HKID to set up and work for their company in HK.
    • Registering an overseas marriage to protect spouse's assets if you die
      By kamikaze · Posted
      The thing is, if the husband registers the marriage, the spouse doesn't lose her rights as a wife the day he dies. In practice it may be difficult for her to get immovable assets in the husband's home country, but her rights to pensions are at least protected. In Thailand, individuals cannot set up a trust.
    • Registering an overseas marriage to protect spouse's assets if you die
      By Stocky · Posted
      Another option.