Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to acquire single status certificate in the Philippines

1 post in this topic

Posted

i will need a single status certificate... how and where to acquire this? is this possible to acquire in the provinces' NSO?
anyone... thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Orient Expat Friends
Meet your global neighbours. . .

• I like Thailand because.................................
      By ironloyalty · Posted
      I think to start a conversation with a stranger in western countries is easier compared to Asian as most Asian are shy...
    • Best Place to Live in the Philippines
      By TizMe · Posted
      Yeah, the traffic is horrendous. I work in Makati. Quite a few of my workmates spend up to 4 hours a day sitting in their car just commuting, and they don't really live that far away. I solved that problem by renting a condo directly across the road from my office. ( And directly above the bar that we frequently visit after office hours )  
      By britmaveric · Posted
      I find if you can't speak to strangers in South East Asia then well you really are shy/introverted to the extreme.You certainly do not need a a 2yr old. You probably could have a limb sticking out of your head and still have success.
    • Asian street food
      By BlahBlahBlah · Posted
      I had some amazing Nem Loi and Banh Xeo yesterday. 
      By Morlar · Posted
      In spite of the debilitating heat this week, I decided to go for a long walk with my son today. One of the things I really like is how easy it is here to strike up conversations with complete strangers. Obviously having a cute two year old with me makes that even easier.