Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PCCW Netvigator 8 MBPS Broadband internet and Now TV connection for transfer

1 post in this topic


Hi, I am looking to transfer my PCCW Netvigator 8 MBPS Broadband and Now TV connection. Detail of the same is:

Broad band Monthly rental: 279 HKD per month
(It includes three Hindi channels for free viz. Star Plus, Star News and V Music (each cost 65$ per month)
Now TV Monthly rental: 169 HKD per month
It includes following channels
Star One Hindi 65
Star Movies 34
Discovery Pack 34
BBC World 8
CNN Combo 12
Channel News Asia 8
Fox news 0
Star Plus 0
Star News 0
V Music 0
Total 169

Commitment period and end date: 24 months, 21-Mar-2010
Remaining month of commitment: 16 months
Current Location: Olympic City, MongKok, Kowloon

This was a promotion offer from pccw and is really cheap considering today's price. I am switching to satellite box so need to transfer the pccw connection. I can bear the transfer cost. It came with 24 months contract and remaining contract term is 16 months.

If interested, please contact me at 852-97276108.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Orient Expat Friends
Meet your global neighbours. . .

  • Posts

    • Foreigner, have Lao girlfriend and daughter. Worried about the Lao law.
      By stumpy · Posted
      Although there is a law in place forbidding sexual relationships between unmarried couples I have not heard of it being enforced for a long time now. How is your relationship with your Lao girlfriend ? If is is shaky and she wishes to keep your daughter and have nothing to do with you, then it would be easy for her, or one of her friends, to go to the police.   On the other hand, if all is well and you do not spend nights with her and she is amenable to your daughter getting citizenship, all should be okay.    As your name is not registered as the child's father in the family book you will have to go to court.
    • Foreigner, have Lao girlfriend and daughter. Worried about the Lao law.
      By chchong · Posted
      Hello, I'm a Swedish citizen having a Lao girlfriend and daughter. Now, we are planing for our future togheter. But have many concerns.  I have not been back to Laos from the time I meet my girlfriend. By that time, for many reasons we decided to live seperate life's. And I was not in Laos when our daughter was born.  This mean, I do not have my name on my daughters birth certificate. I have been told by the Swedish embasssy, I will need to go to court in Laos to get an official court decision on my status of father to my daughter. As this will be needed somehow if I would like to apply for citizenship for my daugther.  But actually more importent. I am very worried about the law forbidding foreigner to have relationship with Lao citizen. I'm quite afraid of going there for this reason. From what I have read, you can be fined for this. But even jailed and deported!  As I have a daughter. How serious is this? Me and my girlfriend are not married.  Even if I do not cross the line this time, do not spend nights with my girlfriend or anything sexual. Can the police arrest me for having a daughter?   Thank you for sharing your experience.
    • Why did Singaporeans vote for the workers' party?
      By Bluecat · Posted
      Because they're tired of voting for the same party for the last 50 years? A party that lives in the past when it was and is still OK to jail the opposition. If they're that good, why do they actually need to sue and jail  their critics?  
    • Thai court voids 'secured' foreigner leases
      By Bluecat · Posted
      Reminds me of this one again :-D
    • Thai court voids 'secured' foreigner leases
      By Bluecat · Posted
      It is not outrageous at all, it is the law. It is not a law I agree with, for the reasons Morlar mentioned, but it is the law. And well,quite a few foreigners in Thailand think the Thai law does not apply to them. It does.