Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Makati Discotheque in Wan Chai

1 post in this topic

Posted

The New Makati Disco is located on Lockhart Road, above The Old China Hand pub and is a very short walk from the Wan Chai MTR station. It's a good bet if you're looking for somewhere that gets busy earlier than other places. As the name would suggest, it has a lot of Filipino girls (Makati is a downtown area of Manila in the Philippines).

The atmosphere is very friendly and feels somehow safe. Early on, the vast majority of people are Filipino maids, particularly at weekends, when they have a little time off to go out and have fun and they tend to go home before 10 and they then get replaced with a few working girls (ones who don't have to be up in the morning for a legitimate job). During my first ever visit to Hong Kong years ago, this was the first bar I stumbled into and I'm glad I did as it's a great fun place.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Orient Expat Friends
Meet your global neighbours. . .

• Thai-Farang Baby
      By Morlar · Posted
      ​ ​According to my wife, he's copying me when he puts his hands in his pockets. I think he's probably just a cool guy. . .    
    • test
      By stumpy · Posted
      Works for me...  
    • test
      By britmaveric · Posted
      boom
    • TOT Fiber 2u
      By ironloyalty · Posted
      Cheap! I am using Maxis which gives me only 10Mbps for RM150.
    • Speed cameras in Thailand
      By ironloyalty · Posted
      To avoid getting caught by the camera you can use a black tape to cover part of your license plate no like 9 will become 3. Then there is no way they can identify you as the system does not match the actual license no you are having.