Xpat.Life - Your Guide to Expat Life
We aim to help foreigners understand the cultures of the countries they are living in, and the issues they face as expatriates. Join us!
On The Forum
[CaRP] Can't open remote newsfeed .
- BBC's Bangkok Airport of Smiles
- Chinese tourists go to Japan for the fresh air
- Acts of kindness from around the world
- Ladyboys in Thailand ~ Why?
- Bangkok has the 8th most dangerous transport system for women
- Drug-resistant malaria threatens to spread from Burma
- Visa extension at Mae Sai or Chiang Rai immigration based on marriage
- Taking a newborn baby back to Laos
- International Surrogacy in Thailand
- Wat Dhammakaya - Industrial Scale Buddhism
- Where would be the best place to be born?
- Are Thai girls really so bad in marriage?
- Damn What's Next
- Fake Monks in New Zealand
- Hello everyone, I am a newbie
- There's something seriously wrong when...
- Wedding costs in the Philippines
- Does boiling water in Malaysia make it safe to drink for infants?
- Coming to the UK before Spouse Visa Starts
- Phone hacking scandal started in Thailand